~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Monday, February 01, 2010

feb de first post.. so fast, nw in e month of Feb le.. gettin older in days time.. hee hee.. but still dun look like 19th.. gt gd and bad points lah.. lots to list.. lol.. juz finished doin my last ppt in my second grp of classmates.. finished workin then eat my papa cooked de food plus special ingre to go wif.. thx to dumb.. hee hee..

received 3 gifts for my bdae le.. first is dumb bought mi a dress, still gt some budget left wif u arh.. DUN EAT IT UP!! hee hee
then secondly, was my godma.. she came down to ambush and to look for mii after her church services at suntec.. she gave mi a pearl earring.. its nice.. thx (: thirdly was fat fat gave mii a necklace tat label 'L' tat my name.. hee hee.. so sweet..

thx guys for e gifts.. muackx.. love ya (:
posted by Linda at 2/01/2010 02:00:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home