~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Thursday, November 19, 2009

haha.. after e last postin.. i was preparin to go slp.. while talkin to mei mei, end of my eyes saw an UFO, unidentified flyin object landed on my study table.. i went over and saw.. a SUPER huge kaka.. wow.. it was abit my thumb size.. then i kept screamin tgt wif my sis.. thy dun help mi kill it.. only givin moral support by screamin tgt.. HAHA.. then asked papa to come in and help mi to clear e dead body.. then nxt day, lost abit of my voice.. haha..

ytd, planned to go kittylab at expo.. but too exp.. so juz went to kovan for bowlin.. sian.. lost 4 rounds to dumb.. then went to arcade then heartland mall to shop.. bought stuffs for xmas.. a pink blouse.. and a purple shoes.. haha.. xmas gifts for myself had done (:

nw in sch, waitin for meetin to start then do till 3pm then lecture then lab then work.. sian..

tireedddddddd~~~~~~~
posted by Linda at 11/19/2009 11:29:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home