~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

wanna blog bef 12am de.. but busy wif my presentation plus went for supper wif darren, bernice and steve papa.. went thomson prata for abt 1hr.. goin for my last 2 presentation le.. then after tat, will be my exam then my clinical placement.. wow.. posted to SGH.. super far for mii lah.. used to travel short distance.. from pri to sec sch to poly.. all education were short distance de.. esp my sec sch life cos e sch was nxt to where i stayed.. then poly life is travel abt 5-10min while my frenz travel all their way to NYP, yck from bedok, pasir ris, clementi, choa chu kang.. travel abt 30min to sch.. lol.. my turn to travel le..

keep complainin wanna travel long distance.. nw, really long distance.. heard was 1hr journey from amk to outram.. nw, gt chance to travel le.. dunno sld be happy or sad.. HAPPY: gt chance to travel SAD: used to slp longer due to short distance.. dunno able to wake up on time to travel..


~lookin forward for clinical placement
~exam comin :(
posted by Linda at 7/28/2009 12:59:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home