~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Thursday, June 11, 2009

one day mc, today went back to sch, like gt alot of stuffs to catch up.. wow.. however, i felt refresh.. maybe after fall sick, gt time to rest.. therefore, recharged myself.. sigh.. today,went sch, then received addition of 3 presentations.. wow.. all due after holiday.. tat mean my holiday will be short..

chatted wif rachelle bef went for e last class outside e lecture threate.. we talked abt time management.. nw, we all r busy wif our studies.. secondly is our frenz or personal stuffs, thirdly, u can only choose either yr hobby or r/s.. heehee.. currently, she chose her fav hobby-golf.. as for mii, i nw chose workin.. my time hv divided into parts.. studies, frenzs, health, workin plus take care all my meimeis.. thy gt stuffs for mii to do and look after.. therefore, currently, no time for others.. if even nw i wanna hv somethin, but i know i wont give my best to it..

so i chose to remain like this.. evenn tot, my 'choice' is here for mii yet i chose not to gt it nw~~

time is runnin shorter and shorter~~
posted by Linda at 6/11/2009 09:15:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home