~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Thursday, June 04, 2009

03.06.09
finally, i completed my last 2 presentation, which was e foundation of nursing.. heng.. this lecturer not so strict.. she even said u guys passed and belonged to e gd grp.. finally, our efforts din go to waste.. i even did a breathing exercise in front of e class.. so funny.. am i tat funny?? heehee.. went out wif ah dumb for a 1/2 day shoppin trip at bugis.. we went to bugis de temple to pray and draw lot.. mine was a bad lot.. anyway, this lot gave mi advise on current issue.. nw, i really wont regret wat i chose le cos i managed to find someone who agreed wif mii tat i did e RIGHT way le.. then went to watch monster vs alien in 3D format de.. wow.. very cool.. first time, watched 3D format de movie.. abit like mountain turtle.. i found out a movie, e story like 'sky of love', i wanna watch.. 'sky of love' is xiao meinu intro de.. this time, i will chio meinu thy all to go.. i must rmb tat..

02.06.09
went to celebrate my papa 51st bdae after my class.. ended at 5plus cos lecturer saw us so restless.. went to bf de workplace to buy cake.. my xiu xiu dun recognise mii le.. so sad~ last time, i wanna try tat flavour of e cake, finally gt e chance le.. tat was a MOCHA cake.. so nice~ yummy :) then went to 232 to hv dinner wif papa, 3 meimei and ah dumb.. wow.. costed $129.50.. dunno sld consider exp anot.. crabs, cereal prawns (my fav), veg, meat and drinks.. wow.. goin to pok liao...

lookin forward to nxt sat.. my lovers r goin sentosa.. i am able to get to see my gang le.. i dunno how much i missed them aloads.. when i see them, sure run up and hug my pan family.. see my laoda, sure greet them loudly de.. see pc, see jun liang, see ron, will say 'yoyo' to them loudly de.. cos i really missed them lots.. cant describe tat missin.. really love and miss them lotsssss.... missed e way tat thy like to 'bully' mii.. missed e 'neg comments' abt mii, abt my body, abt my size..
posted by Linda at 6/04/2009 01:33:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home