~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Sunday, May 17, 2009

wow.. finally, i managed to change e blog skin w/o askin for help (: i finally gt my own laptop le.. great thx to ah dumb, helpin mii when i hv no laptop.. and oso to leong.. drove mi to bukit merah to collect my laptop..

17.5.09
today, i had a bad day durin work.. customers said i dun let her sit down, in e end, ask her husband dun order e food.. wow.. issit i small-sized, then bully mii -.-
then there was a rat at my workplace while i was gettin a brownie then my colleague tapped mi said gt rat, i tot she was lyin to mii.. then in end, really gt one rat.. luckily, i din saw it.. then leong came down to ambush and chit chat wif us.. then home sweet home.. on my way home, my ah dumb gave mi a bag of gifts, wif many laptop stuffs.. most exp was he managed to retrieve my old info from my old imac laptop (: thx ah dumb (:

14.5.09
today, i managed to complete my one of my presentation wif my grp in sch durin e 2hrs break.. these days,i gt 3 project work in 3weeks.. rushin and rushin..

my subgroup members (:
my frenzs

13.5.09
went to take laptop after my class.. leong came to my sch to pick mii up.. then we went to collect laptop,i help him to celebrate his advance bdae..

Happy bdae
strawberry cake~
posted by Linda at 5/17/2009 01:52:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home