~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ytd, went to celebrate weiting bdae (: but she was not feelin well :( take gd care.. i had my dinner wif xiu,lee,jas,jl,ron,yam at HANS at marina.. haha.. had my fav apple crumble for my dessert :) after tat, went home le.. haha

today, finally finshed watchin 转角 遇到爱.. wow.. so sad.. cried and laughed while watchin alone at home.. these days, not workin, had been watchin abt this show.. sigh.. after tat, met wif my cousin, matt and 2 sis to go Funan mall to buy digital camera.. wow.. quite cheap but maybe not gd brand.. bef leavin e shop, e saleman sighed.. i think he must be irriated to entertain my 2 sis.. kept askin questions.. haha.. however, he is a gd saleman.. after tat, went to PS for matt to change e size of e shirt which he bought 2 days ago.. he bought e shirt w/o tryin.. scare his hair gt messed up while changin -.- e end, e size cant fit him.. then went to bugis junction to meet his mum-my godmother for dinner.. then went to arcade for catchin soft toys.. wow.. my cousin helped mii to catch 2 toys for my xmas gift.. he is gd at catchin toys, therefore, my 2 xmas, he gave mii soft toys..

sigh.. days comin to xmas, taka extented till very late.. tmr workin again~

Pink monkey and Stich xD
posted by Linda at 12/03/2008 12:16:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home