~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Haha.. these days was busy workin.. from noon to closin.. abt 10 or 10.30pm.. cos festival season.. xmas is comin.. hohoho :)

Altho, these days was busy workin, yet, i managed to find joys in my work.. altho, i need to bear wif some unreasonable customers yet everytime, see my colleagues laughin and jokin, this make my day happier.. like few days ago, bef closin.. one of e customer told mii tat thy lost somethin.. then i helped them to search for it.. thy told mii thy wrapped e thing usin tissue paper and asked mii whether i or my other colleagues gt throw away anot.. but none of us hv seen it.. in e end, i went to e kitchen and searched e rubbish bin.. wow.. e rubbish bin was full of tissue and left over food.. then one of my chef colleague, he took a hand glove and helped mii to search e bin.. i feel so bad for causin him to help mii to search e bin.. beside tat, other time, e night was so busy and these days, i am learnin to do cashier.. after closin, one of e chef walked out and told mii a joke.. tat goes like tat, ' u took so many orders, then made mii cooked until later i cant recognise my mum'.. wow, tat joke was cold yet make mii feel better even tho i am tired..

I gt e tot of changin job.. change to a better job like office job cos of e short workin time, with better pay than my current job.. but after thinkin, i will stay on my current job cos of HAPPINESS!! Money can never buy happiness.. for my current job, i already hv feelin for my colleagues.. esp like bernice, cheryl [ my lovers :) ] , my manager and supervisor, siva and jeff , my kitchen colleagues.. thy alway cook nice stuffs for mii whenever i say i am hunger :) no wonder, i grow fat le xD i rmb last year ard oct, i not able to lower e chair by sittin on it.. tat time, i rmb will alway asked my frenz, yao, malique or bernice to help mii.. but nw, i am able to make it lower by sittin on it w/o e help from my frenz..

xmas is comin~ wat sld i gt for myself as my xmas gift for this year?
last year was my samsung mp3..
this year, is it be my fav phone or wallet??
hmmm......

my beloved frenzs :)
posted by Linda at 12/09/2008 11:11:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home