~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Thursday, October 09, 2008

yo.. sorry.. ichigo.. i was busy wif my exams and my farewell assembly.. this week, i was very busy and full wif excitiment..

06.10.08
i had my company dinner at Marriot Hotel.. wow.. first time, had buffet at hotel in spore.. mine nxt dinner will be my GRAD Niite.. this was my first company dinner.. time really flies.. i almost workin at Ambush for almost a year.. early mornin, in sch.. i was look forward to tat.. xiu thy all celebrated meinu bdae at cine.. hope thy had a great fun too xD durin e dinner time, my frenz, leong and dionne.. thy had a lot of fun.. hee hee.. i took a lot of pics.. i try to upload them soon.. after tat, we went to sing songs at hub.. wow.. it was very fun :) i really enjoyed myself wif them.. sigh.. i gonna to miss them for a month due to o lvl..

tmr, it will be my farewell assembly.. will i cry? i think so.. haha.. i will miss my frenz.. esp, frenz who have walked throu thick and thin wif mii.. tat week, will be my self-study week le.. then o lvl.. hope, i can make it..

CHIONG ARH~

try to upload my company pics and farewell pics..
posted by Linda at 10/09/2008 09:00:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home