~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Sunday, September 07, 2008

WOW.. bloggin again.. hmmm.. i gt alot things for mii to update de.. recently on teacher dae celebration, went out wif fleo and meinu.. wow.. the whole day like gt alot of things to share and talk about.. we took alot of pics.. Meinu, i will remember all e promises tat we promise to do de:) love you guys..

Then recently, went sentosa for suntanin wif xuan xuan, however, it rained.. wow.. we saw 1 young couple, younger than us, kept kissing and huggin.. wow..

Then on sun,instead of workin 12-5, i worked full shift cos 2 of my workin frenz, fell ill.. recently, some of my workin frenz sicked.. and i covered their shift too.. then tat day, was the first day, i worked wif a new frenz.. he was an ex-worker from my workin place.. at first, tot he was tat kind of 'act' cool guy.. but in fact, he was a gd guy.. he even treated mi a mango cake and treated others chocolate stick tat costed $5 dollars, so exp.. thx to my workin frenz-Leong :)

Then ytd, i learned how to make mooncakes.. wow.. bing pi de.. gt pandan and strawberry flavour.. then i mixed the 2 colours and it became rainbow mooncakes.. it is a rare mooncake.. cos it is not available from outside.. anyway, BIG thx to my shi fu.. hee hee

I tried to upload some pics tat i taken durin my holiday.. but these pics tat i used camera to take de, is too big for mi to load it at my home.. sigh.. only this mango cake tat i used my phone can be uploaded..

My fav-Mango cake
posted by Linda at 9/07/2008 10:49:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home