~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

wow.. gt time to blog again.. hee hee.. ytd,was not in gd mood.. today,abit oso :( however, it was my dad who cheered mi up.. altho,he dunno tat he cheered mii.. i will like to express my thx to him.. THX DADDY!!
today,he cooked my fav dishes.. plus bought mii 2 durians :) 2 weeks ago, he bought some durians, however, due to flu, not able to taste e flavour of the durians.. cos my taste bud was 'numb' by my flu zz today, after sch. came back home straightaway after sendin meinu to her bus stop.. then pei my papa went to market.. haha.. then saw durians xD
then my dad allowed mii to buy some tidbits xD then cook curry chicken after tellin him wat i will like to hv for tonight :)
he is a gd chef :) watever, my sis and i wanna eat, he will cook for us :) then, this sun, he is goin to teach mii how to cook sambal shrimp.. i wanna learn this dish long ago, yet i hv no time to learn..

ytd, when i on my way home, i was thinkin abt this.. i alway ask my collegues or frenz to look forward in their life.. but, did i do wat i say?? last time, i used to told my best fren tat, juz carry on wif life no matter wat happened.. yet, y didn i carry on in my new steps? didn i tryin hard enough?

Prelim and O lvl comin.. jiayou to all my fren :) frenz,lets do our best in e last pace of e O lvl xD

JIAYOU!!
posted by Linda at 7/29/2008 08:28:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home