~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Friday, July 04, 2008

Wow.. long time, no bloggin le.. cos of nomad and common tests..

280608
today,went to malaysia to celebrate Matthew, my cousin, birthday.. went to city link and justico.. city link to hv lunch.. i ate ocean discovery.. took cab to justico.. wow.. looks like spore's vivo.. bought keychain for meinu and my bf-xiu.. then went shoppin ard justico.. then went to play arcade.. wow.. played the paired strike.. wow.. he played till so fierce.. injured my middle finger.. till blue black -.- then, mi and my godma went shoppin till he felt so sian.. then my godma said went back to city link cos he only like to go city link to buy stuffs.. wow.. city link is like bugis street.. but clothes was like so exp.. is ard RM70++ wow.. then went to buy choco for other gal frenz.. then abt to go home, i tripped and fall outside the shopping centre.. wow.. is like fallin front of an old man.. lucky.. but got blue black on my knee cap.. then went to buy roasted chicken leg.. this cant be bought in spore.. then went back to spore le..

Mii :D
my dessert-TiramisuMy main course-Ocean discovery
bdae boi-matthew chua
my aunt,godma :D

300608
wow.. today gt NOMAD rehearsal.. first time learnt cat walk wif high heels.. i saw 2 years ago de 'teachers' who helped mi in the NOMAD'05.. wow.. happy to see them and work wif them.. stayed back till 10pm.. wow..

020708
wow.. Today, oso was Goh Goh's bdae.. NOMAD rehearsal again.. wear high heels, wear till leg so painzz.. so fun.. but is like so weird to do catwalk.. maybe,not used to it..

030708
today,gt back Emath common paper.. failed!! but i meet my expectation tat i set for this paper... heng.. then today, nomad rehearsal, gt make up and do hairstyle.. wow.. my hairstyle was done by the same 'teache' who helped mii 2 years ago de.. wow.. these few days wear heels till leg pain..

mii and my xiu xiu :D
posted by Linda at 7/04/2008 08:18:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home