~Still Rmb Forever Only Always~

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

my bf-xiu and mii :) happy 2mth anniversary [24.04.08]
Yoyo.. wow.. many days din blog.. time really flies.. sch reopen and these few days, full wif common tests.. sigh.. i think i haven get myself back to normal.. i still need time.. can i really be fine? hope so.. my days nw filled wif laughers of my frenz.. Altho, thy make fun of mii, at least, i can make them laugh.. Tmr, will be e last paper for mii le.. Yipee.. i will blog abt last few days.. Last sun, gt study grp at sab hse.. jas din came.. we studied ss till siao and sian.. then mon, ss paper ok.. tue, was e toughest.. em and fnn.. studied fnn too much,em abit.. e end, i scare i might fail fnn.. wow.. plus fail em.. scare scare :x after sch, play basketball wif gavin,pc and jun liang.. wow.. my thumb injured :x so pain.. Wed, geo.. average.. hope can pass.. hope,all my efforts wont go to waste.. today, was e 25th june.. today, was my xuan xuan bdae.. and today,it was e day tat bring back all my past memories.. ytd,was my 2nd mth anniversary wif my bf-xiu.. i think we both busy till forgot.. ytd, received news tat i will be part in NOMAD.. wow.. rmb 2 years ago, when in sec2, NOMAD brings lots of fun and memories to mii.. this time, hope can bring back some fond feelin back to mii..
haha.. lets view some of e pics taken durin tuition at sab's hse :] enjoy
Lee,mii and Liyan.. studyin for common tests..
Mii and my new frenz.. liyan :D
Playin while studyin.. relaxing.. so funny :D

Drawin done by sab and lee

4 pretty gals :D
Last pic bef goin home :]
posted by Linda at 6/25/2008 08:45:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home